Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sarahs Birthday at Chijmes, sigapore




My birthday was about two weeks ago. I finally turned 19.

Dad and some of his work friends took me out for dinner and drinks at Chijmes.
"CHIJMES Hall, the restored chapel, provides a breath-taking backdrop for musicals, recitals, theatrical performances and weddings." It's so Gothic and beautiful.

We met up with Mel and Darcy, who where currently in Singapore from the Melbourne Office. Later that night we met up with Laura and Adrian.

Mel, Laura and i hit the dance floor, while dad and Darcy stayed in our $200 dollar gondola. While Adrian *coughed* tried to dance. Lol. It was a great night. The band was awesome and played both Australian and American popular rock songs. I pretty much went "off" when the played Mid night oils "we don't need no education." And sang so hard when they played the Cramberries "zombie". I so can't wait to take Sunshine and Leigh here.

We stayed up until 4:30 that morning. I was pretty impressed that Dad could still have a big night and was so happy that Darcy stayed with us the whole night (she thought she was too old, and was going to leave around 11pm). I was most likely the soberest, but i slept for a day and a half.

It was a great night. I was able to party with my dad. I got a digital SLR camera for my birthday. I don't like getting older, but i love to celebrate my birth.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

hey sarah, chimes sounds so beautiful my style of place :) cant wait to visit you and great to see your blog updated with all these things